Sunday, October 3

Dresses vs. men's wear

I don't mind dressing like a guy.I am a guy.
I'm not fussy about men's wear. As long as it fits, I'll wear just about anything except for bell bottoms or high waters.(I don't want to look like the nerd that I am)
When it comes to buying dresses, I am very fussy.
What saddens me in department stores is that I'm always the only guy in the fitting room with a bunch of dresses. I'd be much more comfortable in the lady's fitting room, but I know the ladies might not be comfortable with me.
I know my size so I don't always try on the dress before buying.
I get some dirty looks but there's usually at least one person with a sense of humor and I'll get a smile from them.
I have to make chili.Those beans have been soaking for 2 days.I didn't get time to make it yesterday because a friend called to have dinner with him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its my dream to meet a man trying on dresses in the women's dressing room, and myself trying on dresses, and meeting then having sex in the big dressing room with the three mirrors in it.

Strange that you posted this. I've tried to get four different guys to do it, but they just want to fuck me while I change. BORING!!!!

I tell you, if a girl ever gets turned on by your quirk you should indulge her. I surely can't be the only one. There has to be a website dedicated to this.

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Anna!
You would, would you?????
Well you are one in a million!!!
Now I'm turned on.
And blushing besides.....
You ARE 1 in a MILLION.
j.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I'm a broad, and I wouldn't mind you in the ladies dressing room. There are a lot of uptight people in life, aren't there? Screw them.

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

SB, there are so many uptight people who need to learn how to relax.
Thanks for words of support.
j.