Saturday, August 6

having a bad time

The whole month of July brought me so many troubles.
Too depressed to really focus on anything.
The major factor was that I brought Mitzie to a groomer because of tangles in her hair. I wanted her to get a good haircut mainly. She's a tiny Yorkie with very fine hair and I like to keep her hair longer cause that's her at her cutest.
Well, I brought her to a groomer only because I wanted her few tangles removed and the damned bitch did accept her, but upon picking her up said " I reported you to the dog warden because of the matting. "
She threatened to remove my Mitzie from my custody {something I could not live with}
I love my dog. I spoil my dog with food better than I eat myself.
This completely devastated me as I love Mitzie so much.
Anna Grace has a Yorkie and I've read many a post where her separation from her dog was something that caused her extreme emotional heartbreak. I understand her heartbreak, especially after feeling the possibility of my Yorkie separation first hand.
It was an awful July and since, I've brought my Yorkie to another groomer every 2 weeks as to show the importance of her existence in my life.
So , yeah I wallowed in pain and an excess of beer.
I hope August isn't as traumatic as July.
I'm going through my savings because I haven't since found a painting job.
America is truly suffering unemployment. I 've suffered through and experienced it so well myself.
I need my Mitzie. Please join me in the hopes that she will not be removed from my custody and my life.

6 comments:

Gledwood said...

Get on welfare whatever you do. The bastard government will never be backward in coming forward to demand taxes from you so you should take what you're due as well.

As for the bastard dog warden how can a few tangles count as animal neglect sack the groomer or better still stand outside holding your Porkshire in one hand and a huge plackard in the other detailing your grievances against such a Nazi establishment. I bet even in Hitler's Germany dog groomers had better manners.

PS do you give your Porkshire a puppy cut or some other cut and if so what is the cut called?

I did a post about a Chinese woman walking her Porkshire the other day and loudly reprimanding it in Mandarin for doing a huge steaming great shit by my neighbour's Mercedes!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I'm so sorry to read of your troubles, my friend. Please keep us posted. You and Mitzie will be in my thoughts.

You are loved.

SB

Gledwood said...

The groomer cannot remove your Porkshire from your custody. That's a ridiculous threat. Worst case senario she would go in doggie prison and you'd get fined. But THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN, NOT IN A FREE COUNTRY. What should happen is you stand outside that parlour with your Porkshire in one hand and a huge insulting plackard in the other revealing the full gruesomeness of this groomer's unprofessionalism. Then nobody will take their doggies to get their toes clipped, their fur detangled (yes! detangled!!) or otherwise shampooed. That groomer is just a BASTARD whom you should never visit ever again. Poor Mitzie.

Gledwood said...

Did you notice how much I revel in the expression "Porkshire". I once fell asleep on the North Yorkshire Moors in a raging blizzard and there was not a Yorkshire Terrorizer in sight to rescue me! Instead I had to get carried back by my parents, spent all night puking in the back of a van... turns out I had gone down with scarlet fever. I was really ill. I remember waking up to puke, totally disoriented. Someone was eating fish and chips and the smell just made me heave... terrible terrible business.

PS I'd really like a Porkshire, but I don't think I'd take it to a professional groomer. I think I'd do the shampoo and set myself. And would probably give it a puppy cut. I think they look really really cute with that cut...

Gledwood said...

PS My brother got scarlet fever the same night. When we were recovering we painted fireworks in metallic paint on black paper for the Queen, whose lady in waiting wrote back saying how pleased Her Majesty was to receive our "drawings"... Still, it was an amazing letter!

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

where even to BEGIN!?... i am so offended and outraged on your and your dog's behalf that I don't even know how to type anymore. dude! first of all, what the EFF is a DOG WARDEN?? and are there other wardens, such as cat, farm animal, exotic pet, etc.???? i'm pretty sure we don't have those here, because i have worried at many a vet visit that such a person (the cat tsar, perhaps?) would pay me a visit due to fur matting and knotting. and, like you, i ADORE my cat. i love him like my own flesh and blood, like my child. i put him before myself in terms of care and well-being. nevertheless, when i got him from the shelter and even later, as i learned to cope with his thick, long, fine hair (which often needs daily brushing), he had matted fur like it was goin outta style!

what we and any other rational human would realize is that fur problems are not automatic evidence of abuse or neglect. in fact, if matted fur is the only evident issue, it's not even a just cause for them to do what they did. it took me a long time, like YEARS, to get just the right tools and routine down to ensure my cat's coat was mat-free. and still, just a few weeks ago, he went through a stage where his fur was just knotting up everywhere...i had to cut a couple hunks off!

so, i'm pissed that such authorities actually do exist in some places and that this is how they use their power...although i guess the groomer is worse, because i don't know that the "dog warden" took him/her seriously. you'll have to update us on that. if you want me to come out there and protest the local government or like start a letter writing campaign or something, i'm ready :)