Friday, November 26

thanks for......

Thanks for ENRICHMENT, the people who'll spare a smile in my direction,share a story with me though we're strangers.
Thanks for SINCERITY, I love that and even the word itself.
Thanks for not giving up on me when I already had.
Thanks for allowing me in your life.
Thank you for your concern, caring.
Thank you to the folks who may not know it but give me a sense of purpose.
Thanks for the guy on the corner who asks me for a buck every time I cross, you think you're just taking. But you're giving. I see your smile and it gives back to me tenfold.
Thanks for the people who do not judge.
Thanks for the people who touch my heart and give me my tears, you make me feel so human.
The list goes on and on.Practically endlessly.

5 comments:

Gattina said...

you are a very grateful person !

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Yes I was thinking about things which make me feel good.

Gledwood said...

thanks for the comments!

blue is my fave colour

is taffetta a kind of satin?

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

It's a crisp silk used in formal wear and not quite as soft as the most common popular silk.

Anonymous said...

Your welcome. I used to panhandle when I lived in hawaii. I did it for drug and cigarette money. I always was so grateful when someone put some money in my cup.
If your A serial killer your a re*lly nice one. Just kidding about the serial killer part...a little. After all I don't know what you do or why your ex disappeared so suddenly. Jk again IdK if your gf disappeared suddenly.
Do you like to wear woman's under garments too? Ed Wood did. Do you know who Ed wood is?
Anna
XOXO