Friday, June 10

"You're not my type....but I like you"

I need closeness and skin to skin contact. Where am I goin'? I'll pause before I get there.. I had a date this weekend. She told me I wasn't her "type" We were nowhere near my disclosing the dressing thing. "So why's that?" I asked. "You're kind of scrawny, but I like your voice, it's deep." The way she flashed her teeth reminded me of a rabid dog. She seemed as though she was gritting her teeth, but that's how she smiled. It looked painful. Physical attraction matters, initially at least, but I consider personality first. My friend and I will never fight over a girl. He's into bones, malnourished & anorectic. (what once was called "a carpenter's dream") When we're looking, our eyes never follow the same girl and that's perfect. Bones poking from underneath is not sexy.

4 comments:

Danny said...

i espeically like skin-to-skin contact too, j. i like it when you are sleeping with a girl for the first time and when you get up on top of her, or her you, your stomachs touch and press against each other...yeh...

plus i am totally on the same page with you in regards body aesthetic: i hate bony ponies!

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Danny,
Me to. I like soft flesh,tits and full hips...(sigh) Still waiting for that.....
j.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Thanks, you just made me feel better about my non-boniness. Laugh.

Love you,

SB

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

SB,
A man needs something to grab.
j.