Friday, June 17

junk piles and cotton panties

My car parked in the drive way has even more scratches and dings on it than ever.
The drive way is used as a junk pile and metal scrap facility.
The other tenants get good money, especially for copper and soon will be piled with broken air conditioners and worse,for me is the tiny shards of broken glass and nails.

This is where I'd rather be,close to water.

It's so hot, humid and nasty that I've decided my briefs are too heavy. I'm going to the ladies department and pick up some thin cotton panties.Even the pouch on my briefs is adding more fabric than I need.

5 comments:

Merle said...

Hi Guy ~~ I enjoyed seeing the swans.
We are really cold here today with a top temp of 12 C which is 53.8 F
and you are sweltering. Glad you enjoyed my post. I don't think I have ever heard about the guy breaking dishes. At a guess he would be a smasher of some sort.
Take care, Regards, Merle.

Merle said...

Hi again Guy ~~ I am glad you enjoyed my post and got some laughs from it. I was imagining the guy was
really breaking dishes, not just chipping them. Regards, Merle.

Danny said...

hi j, i reckon you should do something with all those metal contraptions. you could do an a-team and build some fantastic and deadly machine then advertise yer services in the local 7/11 telling folk ye'll take care of their enemies (at a price) using yer machine of death. just imagine mr t meets that cloud buster dude that kate bush sang about!

get you on the heat as well....its hot hot hot over in ireland. just glad we got a little rain and coolness this morning

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Just saying hey, buddy. Sorry it is so damn hot. It's hot here in Ohio, too.

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

ROFLROFL!!! sorry, it's just the whole briefs and buying the ladies panties thing.... see, i'm always saying the exact opposite!!! i'm all about wanting to wear boxers, and i mean wear them for underwear dammit (not like the style that was out there for a minute where girls would like wear boxers for ..shorts or whatever..), because anything that is made to CLING to me is too hot... hence, it seems that guys have that easier...if they are wearing boxers...although i understand that there is then the whole issue of sweatiness and all the various bits and pieces you guys have, and well, that's for another post i assume... :)