Tuesday, February 1

Anna

Last night I watched a film called Boating with Jack.
I liked it. It isn't glamorous. I like raw & natural where things aren't polished up to a blinding shine.I like the everyday appeal in things. REAL.
No matter how I strive, I could never be as honest & exposed as Anna.
"This is me without make-up." I accept uncensored comments. I am here to take a bashing.
She writes straight from her mind to the post and "leaves". I think of it as leaving because there'll be a trail of comments, many anonymous. She doesn't bother addressing them. Some don't deserve it anyway. I like her "I don't give a sh*t" type of attitude.
She's free & relaxed. She mentioned something about being "in" to herself, maybe I don't remember her exact wording..something about being narcissistic.
I think she has good reason to feel this way. It's justified because she's herself & unique.
I would not be receptive to this type of commenting.
So the comments seem like they came from hell and there they sit, unattended & abandoned, like ashes.
We anticipate her eagerly, never predictable. Love it!

8 comments:

who the fuck is N.? said...

thank you for all your lovely comments altough you can't understand german/my blog :D

Gledwood said...

I hope she doesn't let those bastards get to her. I think now the balance has shifted more to defenders and advice givers than just people talking crap and deliberately just being insulting. I don't think I'd let that happen at mine. I got a couple of comments saying really stupid things that I just wanted to post up in huge letters but was advised not to so I didn't. If it happens again I think that's what I'll do.

I hope Anna feels better soon but I'm not convinced she's going to find happiness this drug route it seems pretty empty and depressing and I speak as one who went down it far enough to see a selection of endings all of which were bitter, apart from the "don't do it anymore" one...

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Anna is special indeed. I get (amazingly) very few negative comments, but the few I have, I've let loose on. Laugh.

Much love to you. Hope you don't have to shovel anymore damn snow.

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

anna is amazing, and sadly cannot seem to accept it... we all love her; this is the third blog post TODAY i've read that was specifically about her! damn, i've never been so popular, i think i might be jealous ;) i used to write a little more like she does, but i had a blog where i did not tell my real identity, name, etc. no one who knew the "real" me in daily life knew of the blog. like you say, i could never be so real and "naked" whilst expressing myself on a blog and simultaneously owning up to, well, who i actually am. if that makes sense. i admire it greatly and am always hoping for wonderful, beautiful, amazing things for her. as i do for all my blogging friends who are possessed of their own awesome qualities... otherwise, i wouldn't be here reading ;)

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

p.s. and yes, like S.B. says, when i get a nasty comment, which i got more of when i had my other blog ... well, i had no problem getting right down on the level with whomever wrote it! classy!

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Thank you N. :)

Thanks Gleds, I think Ann handles BS pretty well, much better than I would.
I agree with you. I don't think Anna's happy with the drug use.She'll probably feel loads better after rehab.

SB,
Yes indeed,Anna is a special girl who deserves so much more than what she is going through.
I'm glad you laugh at dumb comments :)

Aw Tatyanna,
It's so nice that we all love/care for Anna so much.
And yeah, it's a shame she doesn't know what a wonderful girl she is :)
j.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Happy Valentine's Day, dear friend!

Love,

SB

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Thanks SB,
I don't have a girl, but still looking:)
j.