Sunday, December 26

Christmas

I got these cookies from a friend,
made stew in my slow cooker (pic looks crappy,but it was good)
decorated the fireplace
hung up a pic I got in NY a few mos. back,
Put up my little Christmas tree on the table,
I remembered Gledwood having like an "open house" on his blog with live chat & went typing for a few moments,somewhat incoherently by then,I guess. I think that was a very nice gesture on his part, making himself available to his readers on the holidays no less.
I ate,drank and was merry as I could be and it wasn't so bad.

2 comments:

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

hey "guy" :)
just started reading your blog recently, and am loving it! i bet you write like you talk; ya know, like if you're hanging out with someone, i bet this is what you sound like... if that makes sense? anyway, i have just got my computer up and running (perhaps? maybe it plans to crash again, but i hope not), so i missed the "party line" over at gledwood's blog on christmas... how cool, i quite agree! :)

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Thanks Tayanna & Dorian,
You two looks so cozy together.
Thanks for visiting.
Yes, I think I talk the way I think,just like a conversation & hanging out as you said.
All this snow!
Brr,
Keep warm,
j.