Wednesday, December 8

My first impression of Anna

My first impression of Anna was that of a beautiful girl with a pretty badly distorted self image.
The reason being that her photos are right there, (obviously attractive) yet she writes about being "ugly."
She has exceptionally blue, fiery eyes. They have a spark in them and are expressive, intense and sweet.
I think she must be a very funny girl who does not take herself too seriously. A girl who is not uptight in the least. A fun one (not just sexually)but in all ways.
(most girls take themselves seriously and would not pose picking their noses)
I liked her immediately.
From her writing, she seems to hide nothing.
Reading very personal details of her life, I felt I'd known her for a long time, almost forever.
Her accounts are brazen, factual and intelligent.
She's still confuses me though.
She's very street smart and has put a lot of living in a short time span. She's fearless and yet sometimes naive and often vulnerable. (especially in matters of love) She's very congenial, though a complex individual.
She could be the girl next door who's just gotten herself off heroin. Though, of course, the typical girl next door is never an ex heroin addict.
It's hard for me to be serious with her for some reason, something I can't pin point.
I may be very wrong, she seems like a very happy-go-lucky personality.
A natural comedienne with a heart of gold.
I am still learning about her and heck yes, I'm fascinated.
(no relevance to the above, just an old watercolor & ink of Sid Vicious I felt like throwing in)

2 comments:

Danny said...

agree with every word.

Anna's blog is sad, funny, raw and vivid, usually all in the one post.

and i love her candid photos too!

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Hi Danny,That's how I feel about Anna, but for some reason, I think I've either scared her off or bored her to much.
j.