Friday, December 10

kiss

I did get to kiss the bare breasted & beaten girl one cold, rainy night. She put her t-shirt back on after again getting punched. She walked away in the dark away from all of us.
Opportunity!
She was just leaning against a car, shivering and soaking wet. I took off my ratty jacket and put in on her shoulders to warm her and comfort her. To make a long story short I put my fingers on her nipples (surprised she had let me) and since she did, I planted a big, long sexy, French kiss on her.
The bf saw me but he was so pissed at her by now, he didn't seem to care. The bf never let me outta his sight after that, not with her around. He knew we had a chemistry. I liked her, I loved her,I lost her (though I never really had her) She remained with him for years and every time I saw her I though of our kiss.
Opportunity#2 I got off the bus and spotted her walking down the street with a huge teddy bear & box of chocolates.I was heading for Boston until I'd seen her, then my plans disappeared.

It was Valentine's Day. I had no one to celebrate with.
The bear in her arm was for the bf. We stopped and talked. I gave some guy 10 bucks to get himself a pint and a quart for us. (I was underage) She had time for a few nips or more. We drank in the park and we poured it in soda cans to head into a restaurant for warmth. The more we drank the more my hands roamed and the more freely she allowed them to. I touched her everywhere I'd always wanted a good feel. I was in sexual bliss, my hands moving more slowly wanting to memorize everything.
If ever I could freeze time and go back for 1 hour in my life, that's where I'd chose to be. Cause this was much more than a kiss (at least to me)
My lust just grew from that night forward. I was 16 and it'd be a couple years before I really got a full grasp of being a man. I don't know how I managed to pass the time until then, but somehow I did
Then Bf shows up, we're by now stumbling drunk. Nothing made sense. In a flash he had her out the door. I never saw either one again, but longed to see her. Did it mean as much to her as it did to me??? I always wondered.
I did give her my addy in Boston and got one strange letter from her but written by 2 people. There were both sweet endearing words crossed out in bold pen and in a different script, snarly profanities telling me where to go and what to do.......

9 comments:

Danny said...

so sweet...love stories about a guy and a girl nearly/almost/actually getting it together all while the spectre of an evil meathead boyfriend is looming large.

and that letter, with bits scrawled out and somebody else's handwriting over it gives me the creeps!

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Danny,
That letter was as you said and I can't put it better myself.
The mysteries of love...
I still think of her often though so many, many years ago.
Best wishes to you,
j.

Seth said...

I could never pull off a dress like you can. And chicks with Teddy bears turn me on too.

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Thanks Seth for visiting and commenting.
I don't have a problem pulling off the dress.My nicest dresses have zippers down the back and I have problems wit those sometime.
j.

Gledwood said...

You can lose someone you never had, yeah.

Who were these 2 people in her? Was she possessed then? Or was it too many multiple personalities?? I once saw a film about multiple personality: an actress's dream role. 12 characters in one!

Thanks for the messages. I can't face checcking answers today so I don't know what anyone said. I did ask about your sister whether that was a detox or just methadone or something else maintenance. I've tried detoxing but couldn't hack it. I basically went nuts (again!)

Akh I will come back tomorrow. It's not you I'm avoiding it's the world

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Hi Gleds,
I think her boyfriend crossed out her sweet words and scribbled profanities.
Oh, by the way, my sister (to my knowledge) was just shut off her heroin addiction with nothing during her 9 month term.
She wouldn't take methadone because she said she thought it was as addicting as heroin.
Now she's off everything except Ambilify(a mood stabilizer,I think)
j.

Tess Atkinson said...

Interesting blog! different to anything ive read beforee

Sarcastic Bastard said...

This is a sweet, endearing, well-told story. She probably married the bastard and had 8 of his welfare children.

Obviously, I'm a romantic.

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Thanks Fashion Lark,
Thanks for visiting.


SB,
Thanks for that cute remark, got me smiling.
Love,
j.